JOB DESCRIPTION – CLEANER

Overview:

Your job as a cleaner at Prinkay’s Cleaning Services will be to make sure that small businesses and residences are kept tidy and clean. Execute diverse cleaning duties to fulfill client requirements and maintain our business’s standards for cleanliness and professionalism.

Responsibilities:

1. Do general cleaning tasks in both residential and small business, such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and sanitizing surfaces.
  2. Bathrooms, kitchens, and other common space should be cleaned and disinfected in accordance with standard cleaning protocols.
  3. To preserve their look and increase their longevity, furniture and fixtures should be cleaned and polished.
  4. Deliver outstanding customer service by immediately and expertly handling any specific requests or concerns from clients.

Qualification:

• Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed.

Recruitment:

• My spouse can take my position to service my clients in the event that I become unwell or have an urgent matter come up.  He works as a house cleaner part-time while he’s not at camp, so he has experience of cleaning services.

Compensation:

• He will be paid the salary that I am entitled to. I am receiving thirty percent (30%) of the gross sales in the first year of the business. Thirty five percent in the second year and forty percent in the third.

Training:

• I will take him to the residence and the small business I will be working on so he can become acquainted with it in the event that I am not available. I’ll walk him through the methods and correct process I use.